The Little Miami Half Marathon and 10K near Cincinnati is a flat and fast scenic race run along the banks of the Little Miami River on August 17, 2014. Are you training for a fall marathon or half marathon? This Cincinnati Half Marathon is a perfect tune-up! Plus, the entire course is run on a shaded bike path, which is a big bonus during Ohio’s humid summer months!
The race starts and finishes in Morrow, OH, just a few miles east of King’s Island, and travels through South Lebanon and Kings Mills. All runners and walkers welcome. A technical running shirt, finishers medals, chip timing and great post race food at the finish are guaranteed to make this race a kickin’ good time! Chosen to be this year’s RRCA state championship half marathon!
|Little Miami Half Marathon
$50 through June 30
$60 starting July 1
$70 race day
|Little Miami 10K
$30 through June 30
$35 starting July 1
$40 race day
Register online by clicking here. Online registration will close on August 16, 2014 at 6:00 PM EST. Please register by August 1 to guarantee your shirt size.
All race participants will receive:
1. A custom race technical shirt
2. A custom medal to all finishers
3. Professional chip timing by Ohio Running Events
4. A fully supported course with aid stations offering water and Gatorade, with energy gels at select aid stations
5. Post race beverages and food including bagels, fruit, cookies, muffins, and Gatorade
6. An RRCA state championship event!
7. Runners and walkers welcome
8. Professional finisher photos by David Long of CincyPhotography.com
9. Digital finishers badges from Basno to use on your social media sites
10. Finish Line Engravers will be on site to professionally engrave your finishers medal with your finish time
11. Post-race massages by Mason Family Chiropractic
For more registration information, please click here.
The race is staged from Phegley Park in Morrow, OH. Phegley Park is located at the corner of Main Street and Front Street. For a detailed map, please click here.
For more information, please follow the links at the top or bottom of the page, or check out our FAQ page.