The White Tail Trail Half Marathon and 10K at Caesar Creek State Park near Dayton and Cincinnati is one of the most scenic trail races in the state of Ohio. Run at the height of the fall color, the majestic views of the lake are unforgettable!
The half marathon and 10K feature a point to point route around the Caesar Creek Lake, with bus transportation to the start.
|White Tail Trail Half Marathon
$60 race day
|White Tail Trail 10K
$40 race day
Register online by clicking here. Online registration will close on October 2, 2013 at Midnight EST. Please register by September 10 to guarantee your shirt size.
All race participants will receive:
1. A custom race technical shirt in your choice of men’s or women’s sizing
2. A custom medal to all half marathon finishers
3. Professional chip timing by Ohio Running Events
4. Aid stations with water and Gatorade. Select aid stations will have gels, chips, candy, band aids, Vaseline, and ibuprofen
5. Post race beverages and food including bagels, fruit, cookies, muffins, and Gatorade.
6. Raffle prizes from our sponsors
7. Beautiful scenery – When people think of running, they may picture running on concrete sidewalks or asphalt roads a midst the pollution from cars and noise from traffic. Now picture trail running – running over dirt trails amid beautiful outdoor scenery. A quiet, serene landscape. Breathing in cleaner air. If you are the type that loves being in beautiful, outdoor settings, then trail running is for you. It’s better for your mind, body and spirit.
For more registration information, please click here.
The race is staged from the Swim Beach Parking Lot at Caesar Creek State Park. For a detailed map and directions, click here.
For more information, please follow the links at the top or bottom of the page, or check out our FAQ page.